Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Digital Dozen Getting to Know Me, Tribal Nail Stamping


Alrighty on to Day 2 of Digital Dozen Does Getting To Know Me! Today's getting to know me points are as follows;

1. I love Corals
2. I love tribals and double stamping to wear. I'd wear this type of look daily if I wasn't a nail blogger.
3. What else...I have two kids and I'm a stay at home mom. In my previous life, I was a corporate communications/television producer.

On to the look, This Avon is Painted Peony and the images were BM-XL01, Moyou Holy Shapes-02 and BP-L048.



If I had to pick one look forever it might look like this, or maybe a freehand floral like Day 1! HA! Tough choices.

Cheers all,



3 comments:

  1. Ooooh this is so cool! Love the effect of the double stamping here, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my all time favourite styles to wear!

      Delete