Monday, January 9, 2017

Digital Dozen Does Decades, Monday


Today is day one of the Digital Dozen Does Decades week. I wasn't sure how to approach this prompt, so I started with a manicure to represent time in general. Once I finished, I kicked myself for not thinking of this look for New Years Eve as it totally has a New Years feel. My base is Greige Gardens from Sally Hansen stamped with black and Essie Penny Talk.



 I loved how the little golden clocks looked over the black geometric! Check out all the awesome looks the other girls dreamed up below! I can't wait to show you the other posts for this week...mostly because they are hilarious)

Cheers all,





7 comments:

  1. Fun take on the theme! I like them, neat color combos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on this theme!! I can't wait to see what else you came up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for the theme! I love the mani too :)

    Tracy
    @oliviajadenails

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that infinity stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way in thinking outside the box, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a super fun way of doing this prompt! And Penny Talk looks great over the dark base and stamping. Love it!

    ReplyDelete