Saturday, December 10, 2016

Big Stamper Review, BPS


Today's post is a review of some things I was sent recently from Born Pretty Store. This really big stamper linked here  and plate BP-L048 linked here.

I never knew how the really large plates would pick up, so I did a little test. I coated one entire edge of the plate with Essie Penny Talk and did a pick up straight out of the package. As you can see this squishy and slightly sticky stamper didn't fail. I proceeded with my mandala mani below over Orly Gaga for Green and a bit of black distressing. I also loved this plate! you can never have too many tribal images in my opinion.




If you were curious about these stampers as I was, don't hesitate. I can't wait to try this out for decal making. The born pretty store is linked here for these and any other nail art supplies. If you check it out, use this 10% off discount code UNGX31 they are offering my readers!




Cheers all,


2 comments:

  1. Were u actually able to do one full hand with that one pick up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you could. Not the one in the photo as I didn't put polish on the whole plate for the first try. One of those full image plates is ideal. It was awesome!

      Delete