Thursday, October 13, 2016

Digital Dozen Does Vampy, Friday


Ok, so I wanted to do one more Halloween design and keep it freehand too, and I saw this really adorable kitty look on hdinails on Instagram linked here. I decided to recreate her grey kitties on teal in a Halloween colour scheme. This base polish is a special Halloween release from Wet and Wild a few years back called Black Magic. The kitties and yarn ball are all acrylic paint. I hope you like my last Vampy look for Digital Dozen Does Vampy week.


Once again I want to welcome all the new girls to the Digital Dozen. I hope you guys love it as we all do, and we're happy to have you. Olivia Jade Nails, Snacks On Rotation, Painted Fingertips, Uma’s Nail Art, ProcrastiNails, Manicured Canvas, Let’s Begin Nails, Fancy Side Nails, 25 Sweetpeas and Manis & Makeovers!

Cheers all,



3 comments:

  1. Love the kitties - totally a kitty person so these nails speak to my heart. Thank you so much for the warm welcome!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY!!!! These are so so adorable! Such sweet faces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I LOVE THIS! The cats are so cute!

    ReplyDelete