Thursday, December 10, 2015

Pop Art Nail Art!


So this is a look from a while back. This is a Pop Art Style look I came up with for a Crumpets post that's come and gone. As you guys might have noticed, I've slowed down on posting as of late to focus on a few other things in my non-blogger life. Nothing serious, just job searching and working on my photography. For those of you that don't know I am a big fan of photography and have a second IG linked here. I feel like the slow down was good for me and got my creative juices flowing for the holiday season.

Anyway, this look started with a base of Sinful Colors Hazard topped with Deborah Lippman Dream a Little Dream of Me I then dotted in a full mani's worth of beige acrylic dots and stamped in Espresso from Revlon.



I feel like this quirky look is so me right now with the high contrast colours and mix and match patterns. I wore this forever!

Cheers all,



No comments:

Post a Comment