Monday, October 12, 2015

Digital Dozen Does Autumn, Acorns and Oak on Mrs. Ps PotionsTurningTundra


This awesome and cute design for day one of Digital Dozen Autumn Week was inspired by +nailartbymae  on Instagram linked here. Her version featured giant acorns on a background of the adorable fall leaves. I decided to go with a micro version, and did it on Mrs. P's Potions fantastic thermal Turning Tundra, and what a final look! Guys I loved this! So cute and perfect for fall! I just loved those cute acorns.




Let me know if you guys like this, I really really do! I almost forgot, and matte! Don't forget the Inlinkz below to see what the girls cooked up this week!

Cheers all,



5 comments:

  1. Oh my! I love these! Cutest pattern! And I love how the thermal background gives it a great background and an effortless one (smart thinking ;)).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your itty bitty acorns and leaves are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pattern is so cute! I may have to recreate ;) And the thermal base really makes it special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I love the micro print! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look fantastic! Your acorns are seriously the cutest!

    ReplyDelete