Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Digital Dozen Does Neon, Fish Bones




Today is Fish prompt day for OMD3 and Day 2 for Neon, so for this one I went looking in my plates for a fish bones stamp. I swear I had one in one of the Bundle Monster sets I own. Anyway, I was able to find this Herringbone pattern instead. For my base I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and the Blue and Pink are Sinful Colors Endless Blue and another unnamed neon from Color Club. The image is from plate BM-606 from Bundle Monster.



I really liked this. It was such a party on my nails. I wore this on both hands for a night away with the hubs. I created it to match a blouse I wore out for dinner.

Cheers all,





17 comments:

  1. This looks like a fantastic piece of abstract art to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp - and a party on your nails is a great way to describe this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful and bright design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool. Your stamping is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! I love that image, one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! It reminds me of those shirts you can make where you cut a tshirt and twist/knot it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this - i feel something similar coming on soon!

    ReplyDelete