Saturday, January 31, 2015

January 31, Signature Style


This is another one I prepped near the begining. A trick I learned because near the end of these challenges you can feel pretty overwhelmed. Anyway, my styles are pretty easy for me to peg. I'm really girlie, so I love pinks and purples and florals etc. My other style art wise would be my freehand creations, but you guys have seen lots of this lately so I went with some stamping for today. This is Essie's Full Steam Ahead topped with Peita's Polish Jellybean Dream. I then layered stamping in Konad white and black with the tile and floral designs from a mix of plates. I really really liked the double stamped look.



I saved you guys this shot of the polish combo too, because it's just so pretty and well...girlie! I'm happy to say I successfully finished the January 31 day Crumpets Nail Tarts challenge. It was fun, and I got some cool looks done I wouldn't have otherwise done, umm hello dirt? Next month should be fun with some girlie Valentine's looks, and maybe some un-Valentine's looks too.

Cheers all,



12 comments:

  1. amazing patterns on patterns!! thanks for being so brilliant during this challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost saved this for 'later' lol. And thanks. It was fun.

      Delete
  2. These are so pretty!! I love the different stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your challenges have been amazing hunny bunny! Can't wait to see the V-day and UN V-day looks!!!!! Wish I had time for a challenge LOL. I'll just live vicariously through you ;) ox's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun, and exhausting. Lol. But I always do them.

      Delete
  4. There's a lot going on here but it pulls together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. I wasn't sure how it would look in the end.

      Delete