Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January 28, Non Glitter Topper


Yes you guessed right, it's dirt! So the prompt was non glitter topper. I thought about how that could be anything and teased a fellow Nail Tart that 'dirt would count'. Well words were said...a dare was tossed...and I have actually had this one in my head a while. No joke! With spring a while off, I wanted to give you guys a little spring tulip just popping up. Tulips are my fave spring flower so it was an easy choice. My tulip is all acrylic over Essie Don't Rock The Boat. And my dirt? Fresh from my shrivelling Christmas Poinsettia pot. I put a dark grey base on and then topcoat. While wet I smooshed on the soil. This was kind of tricky and wanted to fall off...hence the single photo, but what fun right!


All right, I dare anyone who reads this to recreate it with your favourite flower or plant! You have to tag me though, I would love to see and feature anyone who does!

Cheers all,



6 comments:

  1. you just HAD to take it to the limit didn't you :) great job, dare well accepted haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, too funny!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, these are awesome! This is hilarious! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! And I love the colors of your tulip!

    ReplyDelete