Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Colors By Llarowe, Shimmering Waters with Bundle Monster Stamping


Ok, I did these Bundle Monster snowflakes over two coats of Colors By Llarowe Shimmering Waters a few days ago when I heard Ontario is supposed to get its first snow of the year this week. I have been saving this until I see those first flakes. I really love snow and the excitement of how beautiful it is when it starts...you know, before the reality of it hits. And as I look outside, nows the time.



So this look is for all of you who love snow, or wish they had it.

Cheers all,



1 comment:

  1. HI. Well written post, I have found your blog last time, I regret that I didn't find it before.
    I had similar site few years ago. I also like the theme of your website Nevermind, thank you for your knowledge. Keep nice this website, good luck

    ReplyDelete