Sunday, September 21, 2014

Strawberry Pop Art

So this look is kind of a recreation of another recent look I did. You might remember this mani linked here. I recently got a giant shout out from one of my favorite brands (Laquerlicious) because she loved the design. I felt inspired to recreate it again using Strawberry Cosmo from Laquerlicious. If you have followed me for awhile, you know that this polish was my very first Indie purchase. It doesn't come out often, because it's very special to me, but it has been sitting in my use soon tray so...voila! 

This is two coats of Cosmo and the accents are two coats of Finger Paints Paper Mache the rest of the detail is acrylic. 

 Thanks for stopping by to visit this Laquerlicious show-stopper!
Cheers all,

1 comment:

  1. I have this and haven't cracked it open yet! Gorg, as usual!

    ReplyDelete