Friday, September 5, 2014

Banana To a Party from Above The Curve, Yellow for September Challenges


These, I love! I'm really warming up to yellows and greens lately. It's not historically my thing, I mean I only own two yellows in my stash but I keep reaching for this Above The Curve don't I? Anyway, this is one coat over NYC Lexington Yellow as base. Then I used yellow gold and black acrylic to create these fading into fall flowers. In Ontario anyway, the leaves started to pop out some yellows and red this week. Sigh! This look is my Yellow prompt for the September Challenges at #31dc2 and #31dc2014. I was inspired by nailartbymae on Instagram...which now that I want to link her my browser can't find her...grrrrrr. I will update here with a link if I can find her. Her looks a stunner and was done in orange.



Hope you like my entry for Yellow in the September Challenges.

Cheers all,



No comments:

Post a Comment