Wednesday, August 27, 2014

One Stroke Nail Art, First Try!


This is my first try at one stroke flowers. I recently got a brush set from Nailpolishcanada.com and tried out the small flat brush. Now some flowers turned out better then others, but all in all it was easy enough and I'll definately be practicing this technique some more. For my base I used two coats of H&M Deep Orchid which is just the perfect raspberry colour and is only $1.99! The rest was accomplished with small brushes and acrylic paints. I also mattified this one cause I'm loving the matte again lately.



Hope everyone likes me flowers today, and I recommend you trying out one stroke or practicing on paper. It was fun.

Cheers all,


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this - stunning job xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie I loved how this colour combo came together!

      Delete