Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Polish Addict Summer Berries


I'm in the mood...the mood for some summer, or at least summer polish! So, ‎Polish Addict Nail Color Summer Berries it is! It was soo cold and snowy in Ontario Canada that since spring hit, I've been mostly craving more pretty and pastel shades.

This is two coats of Summer Berries over one coat of Sally Hansen Berry Juicy with topcoat. Summer Berries is a lovely mix of berry coloured glitter in various shapes and sizes. The base is a pastel pink shade with a hint of purple to it. It's soo sweet it makes my teeth hurt! I just adored this polish.







After these pictures I thought why not add a cute little strawberry leaf top as an accent 'berry' finger. I added a base of white acrylic for the shape and to make the greens pop without showing through the glitters. Then I added Essie Shake Your $$$ Maker and Nicole by OPI Daffy Dill to create the leafy strawberry tops. 




I hope you enjoy my hint of summer! I know yesterday really felt like summer, and I spent the day in the park with my family!

Cheers all,




2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely polish! I love all the different glitters in it. And that strawberry leaf is too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katherine. This polish is amazing.

      Delete