Saturday, May 31, 2014

Galaxy Pie Swap


This is a swap I did with +Beltane Secret on IG, her account is linked here.
She also chose to do the ever popular neon and polka dots first inspired by @allnailseverything.

These were simple and kind of edgy. I wish I'd taped the triangle lines, but I was trying to force myself t practice my freehand straight lines. Instead of crisp these are only alright, but I really liked the look...at arms length! This is two coats of My Boyfriend Scales Walls. The Black is China Glaze Liquid Leather. The details are a mix of silver and blue glitters and polishes. I used a tiny dotting tool and detail brush for the details.



In case your wondering about the upside down position, its the one Beltane used and I thought Id give it a whirl too. As a side note, I've been having a ton of fun with all these swaps. If anyone reading this would like to swap with me, please contact me.

Cheers all,


3 comments:

  1. Thanks Sarah. Fairly simple too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I think this manicure looks just amazing!
    I love the colors that you used to create this design and I look forward to read your next post!

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia! This was in the summer, and I've been wanting to redo a similar design.

      Delete