Monday, January 20, 2014

Laquerlicious Melted Ice Cream, and Nail Art


Just a quick and adorable one , if I do say so myself!

This is a base of NYC Lexington Yellow. Then I went over it with one coat of Melted Ice Cream by Laquerlicious over top. I also added two fingers of acrylic lilac paint stripes to keep practicing my striping. The first pass of each stripe left them fading out towards the end. I really liked the look, so I simple went in for a second pass at one end of each, and left the opposing ends faded.




You can see on a couple spots where this particular glitter topper was a little thick, especially after top coat. Next time I would thin this down a bit. All in all I loved the look.

Cheers All,


2 comments:

  1. What a bright fun mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Something I love about purple and yellow together!

      Delete