Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Snowman Nail Art



First of all, uck I know! Night time pictures are the worst, but I was wrapping presents all day and wanted to get these up for the challenge. The prompt is snowman today, so here is our little friend Frosty! The Base is Sally Hansen Greige Gardens, and the rest is acrylic today. After that matte coat! I wanted that crayon like finish you get with nail art matted.



This last is in sunlight in the backyard over the snow...well a bit of sun anyway. In my defence, this was taken at 4:00. It gets dark heck-a-early now in Ontario.

Cheers all,
Here is the Inlinkz for all the handsome snowmen!

10 comments:

  1. Heh, it may be dark but at least you have the right weather! We're still just a bit cold and rainy over here in the UK!
    I love these, they're really great and I agree, they look awesome matted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch! Do you get much snow in winter?

      Delete
  2. Great snowman! :) wish we had the snow instead of the rain and wind, would feel more Christmassy then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Canada is great for it most years are white Christmas.

      Delete
  3. Ohhhh he looks just like Frosty from the cartoon! Great job =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. That's what I was going for. Thought he looked a little mad though. Lol

      Delete
  4. The snowman is awesome, looks like he is about to give a big cuddle :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Him and your buddy can have a snowman party...drink too much slush and get snow faced! Lol

      Delete
  5. Love everything about this - awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sam. I'm pretty happy with the result. I liked my branches a lot too. Someone on Instagram did similar ones and I can't remember who, but she was genius!

    ReplyDelete