Monday, October 21, 2013

Daring Digits More Dots Nail Art


These were totally just me diving into my new gifted babies! They are just sitting in the cabinet wanting a little love! Well More Dots, I just love you! I know lots of us are addicted to the glitter over black look, but these are also circle glitters that seem to float around like magic! Daring Digits really does those opaque style jelly glitters perfectly!

I did a subtle accent finger using Bundle Monster Stamp BM-203 and Color Club Holo in Beyond and I dotted in some Diamond Strength Glitters in Tender Teal and All Aglow in the centre of the flower type shapes as well.




This weird close up is to show the circles better. You can alo make out my subtle stamping this close as well.




This last one is under my kitchen pot light. After trying all day, it was the best light source to show you the tone on tone holo stamping.


No comments:

Post a Comment