Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Costume - oct 31


My last entry here for the Instagram Halloween Nail Art Challenge. This is my entry for the costume prompt. Do they feel familiar? I didn't want to remove my Frank Monster nails just yet...too attached!  So I attempted the impossible a full right hand nail art manicure! It's my nail art Unicorn to do this successfully! You have to bare with me on the lack of  perfect lines, but I'm very proud of myself and these Witch nails!

The base green is the lovely Lime Crime Pastelchio, the purple China Glaze Grape Pop and the black was my first try using a Nail Art Pen. This one was by Crayola! The red lips were a red nail Striper. I used chevron cut tape for the purple, and then traced with the black to get the black stripes for the chevron inspired 'witch tights' nails.




These nails were done during a coffee and nails date with the always fun and lovely Imjteets of  Instagram. Jeni worked on some witch inspired nails of a different sort. Check these out! All freehand too! Look at that cauldron and witch profile!


Hope you like the results of my play date!
Cheers all!


No comments:

Post a Comment