Monday, August 26, 2013

Inspired by my...Dress!

I love the idea of pulling artistic inspiration from your own world, so I plan to post manicures based on the world around me. 
So! These were inspired by a dress...my favorite dress this summer. It is a pink, white, turquoise gradient with gradient leopard spots over top in black and turquoise. That's a mouthful...or keyboard full!

So first I was going to do it as it is in the fabric, but I couldn't get the leopard stamp stamping to satisfaction for some reason. Then I chose this stamp from Bundle Monster plate BM-221, and had trouble lining it up! At this point I didn't want to start over. So, voila! Off centered but still cute!




The polishes used are Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On for my base. Then I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away, Sinful Colors Cream Pink and more of White On for the gradient.

As a side note, this gradient totally reminds me of a rocket pop!

After a day I couldn't resist mucking about, so I added China Glaze Fairy Dust and then Sally matte top coat. Should have stopped after the Fairy Dust it was BEAUTIFUL! But still cool in the matte.


 I also took this one after with my cell to show you the fabric. Sorry for the quality!


Hope you guys like these and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment